Welcome to the Georgia Lions camp for the Blind
It is the mission of the Georgia Lions' Camp for the Blind, Inc. to provide personal growth experiences for children, teens and adults with visual impairments through the use of recreation, education, socialization and rehabilitation in an outdoor setting.
List of activities
Our camp activities may include:
- Winter Meeting of the Camp!–Warner Robins Feb 2 & 3, 2013
- Winter Work Weekend!
- – March 16 & 17, 2013 Work Weekend Registration
- Spring Work Weekend!
- –April 6 & 7, 2013 Work Weekend Registration
- Board of Directors Meeting!
- –State Convention Augusta GA May 31-June 2, 2013
- Summer Camp!
Session 1 June 10-14 Family Camp 4-9 years old
Session 2 June 17-21 Pre-Teen 10-13 years old
Session 3 June 23-30 Older Adult 32 and up
Session 4 July 5-12 Young Adults 18-31 years old
Session 5 July 15-24 Teenagers 14-17 years old
Lions Day July 20th, 2013
5626 Laura Walker Road
Waycross, GA 31503
888-297-1775 (GA Only)