- DINING HALL / INDUSTRIAL KITCHEN
- DINING HALL ONLY (No use of kitchen allowed) can seat up to 120 w/tables & chairs.
- ACTIVITIES CENTER Seat up to 500 w/chairs only
- STAFF LOUNGE (10 BED CAPACITY)
- SMALL DORM (24 BED CAPACITY)
- LARGE DORM (56 BED CAPACITY)
- SMALL * LARGE DORM (RENTED TOGETHER)
- POOL (CERTIFIED LIFEGUARD REQUIRED)
- ROPES COURSE (INSTRUCTOR REQUIRED)
- PRIMITIVE CAMPING (TENTS)
- CLIMBING WALL (Certified instructors provided by the camp)
- RV HOOK-UPS (water & power only)
The Georgia Lions' Camp, Inc. quests that Primary, Secondary, and Third Points of Contact be available for a brief Orientation to the Facilities requested above prior to the arrival of the guests. Licensee's should schedule this meeting with the Camp administration and check in at the Offices.
*Rules for acceptance and participation in programs at the Georgia Lions' Camp are the same for everyone without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, handicap, or national origin.
1. DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES:
The Georgia Lions' Camp agrees to permit Licensee to use the property identified in the Agreement as "Facility" according to the following terms and conditions. The Agreement includes the use of all improvements to the facility, except those which the Georgia Lions' Camp expressly excludes by so notifying the Licensee's representative upon his/her arrival at the facility.
2. FOOD SERVICE:
No meals are provided by the Georgia Lions' Camp to User Groups. If Licensee prepares its own food, it assumes all responsibility for any foods prepared, and for all activities to their preparations, and shall hold the Georgia Lions' Camp and the facility owner harmless from any and all liability therein.
3. USE OF PREMISES AND SCHEDULE:
During the term of this Agreement, Licensee shall use the Facility for conducting a program of its own design and shall comply with all applicable laws, codes, and regulations. Licensee shall notify the Georgia Lions' Camp of the nature of its program, and shall promptly supply the Georgia Lions' Camp with information concerning the program upon request by camp administration. The Georgia Lions' Camp prohibits hunting, fireworks, firearms, ammunition, and explosives at the Facility. The use of gasoline, flammables, poisonous substances, and hand power tools are discouraged. Prior authorization from the camp administration must be obtained.
- No one shall enter the Pool area, Canoe Docks, and/or Catfish Pond unless a qualified lifeguard is supervising the area. the Georgia Lions' Camp requires a Lifeguard Certificate prior to use of these areas. Swimming pools are generally available from April 15th to August 15th, but is not available for rental during the camping season.
- Additional information & guidelines for special equipment (ropes course, horses, etc.) will be sent to all applicants expressing an interest in participating in such activities.
The Georgia Lions' Camp shall provide water, electricity and garbage disposal without charge to Licensee.
The Georgia Lions' Camp shall maintain the Facility in good condition and repair and shall provide janitorial services to the premises and buildings. The Georgia Lions' Camp shall provide beds, mattresses, kitchen appliances, serving trays, and other equipment necessary for the operation of the Facility. Licensee agrees to assist in keeping the Facility clean, and shall leave the Facility free of defacement. A site-specific checklist is available with this contract. It must be signed during the pre-rental orientation.
6. HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- a) The Georgia Lions' Camp does not provide medical supervision, treatment, maintenance, or dispensing of medications for User Groups. These responsibilities belong to the Licensee.
- b) Licensee agrees to furnish a qualified adult to provide basic health supervision. A qualified adult is at least 21 years of age and possesses at least a current certificate of training in the principles of first aid and age-appropriate CPR from a nationally recognized provider. Licensee must bring own first aid supplies and equipment.
- c) Licensee's contact person shall bring and have available at all times a current list of participants that includes: names and addresses, emergency contact information, and known allergies or health conditions. Also, for each participant (participant and staff member) under the age of 18 and not accompanied by their parent or guardian, a signed form granting permission to seek emergency treatment.
- d) Licensee agrees to furnish at least one participant, age 18 years or older, who is trained in the principles of first aid, for each ten campers under 16 years of age.
- e) Emergency transportation is available through local emergency response groups by dialing 911. Licensee agrees to furnish non-emergency transportation.
- f) Licensee will prohibit smoking except in designated places and shall warn all persons of the hazards of indiscriminate smoking at the Facility. Open fires may be built only in the campfire area, for which fire permits have been secured. It is understood that both the Georgia Lions' Camp and Licensee must comply with all lawful orders of appropriate fire control officials.
- g) Use of vehicles at the Facility is restricted to roads and parking areas designated by th Site director. Posted speed limits shall be obeyed.
7. USE FEES AND COSTS:
- a) Guaranteed Minimum Fee- The Guaranteed Minimum Fee is based on the number of persons guaranteed by Licensee. It will be charged to Licensee even if fewer persons use the Facility that Licensee guaranteed.
- b) Additional Use Fees- If more persons use the Facility than the Licensee guaranteed, Licensee shall pay to the Georgia Lions' Camp and additional fee. This fee will represent the use of the Facility by the additional persons, and will be calculated by totaling the individual charges for each additional person's lodging or day use fee.
- c) The amount reasonably necessary to repair r replace property of equipment damaged r destroyed during Licensee's use.
- d) Payment terms- Licensee agrees to deliver payment in full to a representative of the Georgia Lions' Camp prior to Licensee's arrival to the Facility. Exceptions must be approved by the Georgia Lions' Camp prior to arrival. Licensee agrees to pay any banking fees accumulated as the result of non, late, or insufficient payment.
8. LIABILITY FOR INJURY YO PERSONS OR PROPERTY:
- a) Licensee agrees to supervise and to assume full control and responsibility for any persons, entities or things other than the Georgia Lions' Camp personnel or property who/which are, for any reason, on the Facility by reason of Licensee's program or use of the Facility
- b) Licensee agrees to defend, indemnify an hold harmless the Georgia Lions' Camp and its past and present and future members, directors, officers, employees, agents, and independent contractors and its and their successors, assigns and heirs from and against any harm and/or claim made by any third party arising out of in any way connected with Licensee's actions and/or failure(s) to act in respect of its use of the Facility.
- c) For the purpose of this section, "any person" includes, but is not limited to, Licensee's agents and employees, participants in Licensee's program, and Licensee's visitors.
- a) Licensee warrants that the person signing the Agreement has the authority yo execute the Agreement on its behalf.
- b) This Agreement may be altered or amended only by written agreement of both parties.
- c) The Georgia Lions' Camp reserves the right to require that the Licensee remove from the Facility any persons in, or in any way connected with, Licensee's group who, in the sole opinion of the Georgia Lions' Camp, are creating a disturbance or who are otherwise disturbing activities on said Facility. Licensee agrees to permit only authorized persons to enter the Facility and shall take all necessary steps to remove unauthorized persons from said Facility.
- d) Licensee agrees that the total number of participants on the premises will not excedd the Facility Building Maximum capacity at any time.
- a) The Georgia Lions' Camp may terminate this Agreement without any liability upon ten (10) days prior written notice to Licensee either 1) without cause or 2) upon determination by the Georgia Lions' Camp, in its sole and exclusive judgment, that the requirements of the State Fire Marshal, the Department of Public Health and Safety or any statute, rule or regulation of any federal, state, or local body, imposes undue requirements or hardship on the Georgia Lions' Camp.
- b) In the event of cancellation by Licensee, Licensee will be released from payment of the Guaranteed Minimum Fee provided to Georgia Lions' Camp receives written notice of the termination no later than 90 days prior to the event, or the Georgia Lions' Camp re-licenses the same facilities for the same period of time at the same fee The Georgia Lions' Camp agrees to use its best efforts to re-license the Facility in this event.
Please contact us to request a rental application
We have RV Hookups available at the camp.